Tax Services offers you peace of mind with a vast array of comprehensive payroll functionality in our standard package which includes:
- Administration, data maintenance, computation and implementation of all pay calculated by shift, or hour, or day, or week or by month and payable to monthly, weekly and fortnightly/bi- weekly employees.
- Multiple company payroll processing per client. We recognize that many clients will have multiple businesses. In addition we cater for multiple cost centers within a company to enhance reporting and control. Each company will have its own logo printed on the employee pay slip.
- For our larger clients, employee roles are designed so specific groups can be attributed specific pay rates and benefits, thus complying to management and labour programs.
- Over 190 major payroll actions are managed, each with its own set of variables that comply to SARS, Labour and other statutory bodies.
- Employee benefits earned, general allowances, travel allowances and fringe benefits as designated by the South African Revenue Service are catered to within the extensive standard service.
- Fund contributions whether employee paid, or employer paid (or a mix of both) are managed with the employee receiving the correct tax credit immediately as appropriate. This includes Medical Schemes, Retirement Annuities, Provident and Income Protection Funds, etc.
- Management of standard and non standard deductions including Garnishees, Loans, ITA88’s and Directives.
- Collecting input via our standard “easy-to-complete” spreadsheet, iinitial loading of employee master files, process all input, update leave records, create all salary related reports and journals
- Enquiries & back-up support
- Generate electronic payslips, each with the correct company logo and employee photo
In addition we offer all Optional services to ensure your Statutory returns and payments to SARS such as PAYE, UIF, SDL are kept up to date.